Nationally recognised hub for research, policy and leadership in STEM teaching and learning.
Epi•Stem National Centre has established a research base, an impressive suite of programmes, projects and collaborations, and a solid foundation for the implementation of medium to long-term strategies to address national priorities in STEM teaching and learning
- AVAILABLE NOW! ON-LINE CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD) RESOURCES AVAILABLE NOW!...
- In 2018 a group of researchers in UL were awarded...
The Centre is committed to and guided by an approach that:
- attributes particular value to the development of strong subject-matter knowledge as a basis for strong pedagogical knowledge and practice in the STEM,
- attaches importance to promoting practice that is informed by research,
- seeks to maximise contribution through collaborations and networks.