Nationally recognised hub for research, policy and leadership in STEM teaching and learning.
Epi•Stem National Centre has established a research base, an impressive suite of programmes, projects and collaborations, and a solid foundation for the implementation of medium to long-term strategies to address national priorities in STEM teaching and learning
- Science teachers are required to embed authentic science experiences in...
“Real Science” in School Science? Prof Luke O’Neill, Prof Geraldine Mooney Simmie and Dr Regina KellyEPI∙STEM The National Centre for STEM Education Invite you to...
- STEM Education Faculty Introduction to STiNT.mp4 (sharepoint.com)...
The Centre is committed to and guided by an approach that:
- attributes particular value to the development of strong subject-matter knowledge as a basis for strong pedagogical knowledge and practice in the STEM,
- attaches importance to promoting practice that is informed by research,
- seeks to maximise contribution through collaborations and networks.