Nationally recognised hub for research, policy and leadership in STEM teaching and learning.
Epi•Stem National Centre has established a research base, an impressive suite of programmes, projects and collaborations, and a solid foundation for the implementation of medium to long-term strategies to address national priorities in STEM teaching and learning
- Professional Diploma in Mathematics for Teaching (PDMT) Online Application System is...
Do pre-service teachers have the necessary numeracy capabilities to support their students’ numeracy development?https://epistem.ie/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Seminar-Series-.pdf...
- Goos, M., & Beswick, K. (Eds.) (2021). The learning and...
The Centre is committed to and guided by an approach that:
- attributes particular value to the development of strong subject-matter knowledge as a basis for strong pedagogical knowledge and practice in the STEM,
- attaches importance to promoting practice that is informed by research,
- seeks to maximise contribution through collaborations and networks.